Indigo Digital Press Operator
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for operation and preventative maintenance of the Indigo Press.
- Creating workflows and managing project deadlines. Communicating project updates to the proper
- team member.
- Managing the inventory of Indigo parts and supplies.
- Assisting with bindery and finishing operations.
- Other duties and responsibilities within the production facility as needed.
Skills & Abilities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently in a face paced, multi-tasking environment
- Excellent communication skills
Education & Experience:
- HP Indigo certification required.
- Digital print experience preferred.
- Highschool education or equivalent
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location