Many Find That CCM Challenges Require A Personalized Approach
(Plymouth Meeting, PA) June 4, 2018 – This year’s 2018 Document Strategy Forum (DSF) revealed compelling industry trends and challenges. As a first-time exhibitor, Strata Company was pleased to discuss the evolving landscape with attendees – and share perspectives on addressing emerging customer communications management (CCM) problems, including:
- Harnessing an often overwhelming amount of data
- Relying on legacy systems that contribute to inefficient and overly complex processes
- Eliminating redundancies to promote enterprise content management
“The industry is really widening its focus to include much more than document management,” says Mark Frisina, VP of Strata Company. “Now it’s about
using CCM to improve operational efficiency and alignment with top-level strategies, as well as the customer experience.”
The issues that plague CCM operations tend to be layered and complex. Once an organization is able to untangle root causes, selecting and implementing a technology solution that matches identified needs is the next challenge. For example, perhaps an organization realizes that legacy systems are holding their CCM operations back – but certain aspects of old systems are crucial to business functions. Most widely available solutions would be unable to preserve these features, creating a new set of problems.
“In speaking with attendees, we noticed that many place a high value on having a partner that can help transition their CCM operations to the next level,” Frisina adds.
Partnering with a technology firm can bring outside perspective and expertise to an organization’s quest to manage customer communications in an efficient, cost-effective way.
Recognizing the need to tailor-match CCM solutions to an organization’s specific business rules and environments, Strata develops systems that:
- Fully automate the capture, production and distribution process
- Reduce workload of client-facing teams while improving CX
- Connect corporate strategies to tactical execution in the field
- Gain insight into cost-saving and revenue-enhancing opportunities
- Comply with industry-specific requirements and timelines
- Apply extensive customization for rules, permissions and workflows
About Strata Company
Strata Company provides marketing, communications and technology solutions that enable companies to increase efficiency, effectiveness and revenue. By leveraging industry expertise and relevant technologies, we deliver solutions that resolve process, execution and logistics challenges for our clients. Our specialties include cloud-based marketing and communications management solutions, data-driven marketing, and full service execution services. Contact us to learn how Strata can help.