Connects Healthcare Providers with New Residents through Advanced Multi-touch Marketing Methodology and Digital Enhancements
People now seek healthcare services the way they shop for other products or services. They educate themselves through online research, seeking out reviews on facilities and specific providers. They’re looking for ease of access, and care that fits into their daily lives.
This theme prevailed at last month’s SHSMD Connections, AHA’s annual conference where healthcare marketing professionals, thought leaders and strategists convene to learn emerging best practices.
As the industry as a whole embraces technology and digitization to improve the patient experience, healthcare marketers must do the same to help their organizations more successfully reach and engage this new breed of healthcare consumer.
Strata had the pleasure of connecting with colleagues at this year’s conference and demonstrating services that directly support these evolving demands.
Transform New Movers into New Patients
SHSMD 2017 attendees got the first look at SmartMove, our next-generation new mover marketing program.
- SmartMove helps you reach new movers first, with compelling mailers sent to optimized lists. Stay in touch through segmented email marketing campaigns that connect patients with the content they’ve asked to receive via BRC and eBRC response vehicles.
- Through a personalized reporting dashboard, track response in real time, modify your approach as needed, and easily report on results.
- New enrollees get a FREE market analysis. Strata is offering a free analysis of new movers in your area when you enroll in SmartMove. Simply complete this commitment-free form to learn more, and we’ll be in touch.
Technology for Better Brand Management, Campaign Execution and Targeted Marketing
Strata’s technology solutions provide digital asset management (DAM), workflow automation and centralized access to approved, branded content. In other words, they simplify processes and free up time for busy healthcare marketers, while enabling consistent and timely execution of marketing efforts.
- Attendees had the chance to preview the new look of MarCom On Demand, Strata’s flagship marketing resource management platform.
- The platform’s core capabilities – customizable workflows, DAM, dynamic templates, inventory and vendor management, tracking and reporting, among others – remain the same. Find out why users cite MarCom On Demand as one of the best MRM platforms available.
Direct Marketing Programs That Get Patients in the Door
Successfully engaging with patients today depends on a healthcare marketer’s ability to provide relevant, timely content. With deep roots in data-driven marketing, Strata helps healthcare organizations launch the kind of personalized, multichannel campaigns that get response and demonstrate ROI.
In addition to new mover marketing, our specialty programs include:
- Physician referral outreach
- Service line marketing
- New and expecting moms
- Digital marketing services
- Variable data print capabilities
- Full-service production and fulfillment, all in-house
About Strata Company
Established in 1993, Strata Company provides marketing, communications and technology solutions that enable companies to increase efficiency, effectiveness and revenue. By leveraging industry expertise and relevant technologies, the firm delivers solutions that resolve process, execution and logistics challenges. Its specialties include cloud-based marketing and communications management solutions, data-driven marketing and full-service execution services.