Direct Mail Campaign Execution Tool Improvements a Reflection of Strata’s Innovation and Client Collaboration
Plymouth Meeting, PA (November 27, 2017) – Strata Company recently unveiled enhanced features for a long-standing client’s custom direct mail campaign execution application.
The client, a national grocer with more than 3,000 store locations, now has even greater ability to react to changing market conditions such as, for example, a competitor store opening nearby. With new system enhancements, local stores can more quickly roll out prebuilt campaigns that deliver personalized outreach to targeted segments.
“In addition to an upgraded user interface, we focused on feature improvements that increase speed, agility and efficiency,” says Strata Company VP of IT, Mike Walsh. “With this update, users will find simpler processes and fewer steps involved to reach the end goal.”
The system enhancements exemplify the collaborative process that drives so many of Strata’s client relationships. This commitment to personalized service, constant improvement and innovation has a direct correlation with the company’s high retention rates and continued growth as a business.
Benefits of the system enhancements include:
- Meeting Deadlines, Made Easier
- System enhancements speed fulfillment and delivery of promotional direct mail.
- Users can now find key tasks easier and faster.
- User Login Segmentation Cuts through Clutter
- User login now triggers a segmented order view – so users see only their own orders.
- This eliminates time spent sifting through other users’ work, and doesn’t require the extra step of using a filtering mechanism.
- A Simpler, More Intuitive Ordering Process
- Changes in layout make the order form much easier to use.
- The client’s Creative Team is now involved in the process, and has a line-item view of charges.
- Time and Resources Freed Up with Back-end Support
- Strata’s in-house marketing support services has eased the burden on staff, with the Strata design team now leading creative.
- Task Completion Easier, Faster
- Newly automated features eliminate the need for corporate review, allowing immediate approval.
- With a new landing page overview of direct mail campaign orders, users can immediately see what open tasks are pending action.
About Strata Company
Established in 1993, Strata Company provides marketing, communications and technology solutions that enable companies to increase efficiency, effectiveness and revenue. By leveraging industry expertise and relevant technologies, the firm delivers solutions that resolve process, execution and logistics challenges. Its specialties include cloud-based marketing and communications management solutions, data-driven marketing and full-service execution services. Learn more at www.gostrata.com.