As a Bindery Associate, you will be responsible for performing bindery functions by either manual or mechanical means ensuring superior quality of multiple printed documents.
- Main responsibilities would involve cutting, folding, binding, gathering, stapling, trimming, UV Coating and other finishing functions.
- Learning and operating machinery as required to perform responsibilities
- Ensure adherence to all documented processes and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
While prior experience with responsibilities is preferred, we are also interested in someone who is willing to learn and be receptive to cross training.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience working in a print production shop performing bindery related tasks
- 6 months experience in a printing environment preferred.
- Thorough knowledge or willingness to learn of all binding processes and equipment.
- Must be able to work under deadlines and pressure to meet goals.
- Good listening and communication
- Must be dependable; have the ability to work overtime with little or no notice.
- Team-oriented and flexible; goal-oriented; capable of multi-tasking.
- Ability to stand and walk continuously through the day.
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach and lift up to 50lbs occasionally.