As a Bindery Associate, you will be responsible for performing bindery functions by either manual or mechanical means ensuring superior quality of multiple printed documents.
About Strata Company:
Strata provides smart marketing solutions to some of the nation’s most respected brands. We leverage and develop emerging technology to help unify the areas of marketing, creative, and production into a streamlined, single workflow. Our wide range of innovative client-driven solutions enable customers to overcome complex marketing and communications challenges.
You can become a valuable part of our collaborative culture that emphasizes respect, trust, and support. If you are an independent, self-motivated thinker interested in making an impact in an environment that is both challenging and motivating, join our team and apply now!
Experience & Qualifications:
- While prior experience with responsibilities is preferred, we are also interested in someone who is willing to learn and be receptive to cross training.
- Experience working in a print production shop performing bindery related tasks
- 6 months experience in a printing environment preferred.
- Thorough knowledge or willingness to learn of all binding processes and equipment.
- Must be able to work under deadlines and pressure to meet goals.
- Good listening and communication
- Must be dependable; have the ability to work overtime with little or no notice.
- Team-oriented and flexible; goal-oriented; capable of multi-tasking.
- Ability to stand and walk continuously through the day.
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach and lift up to 50lbs occasionally.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Main responsibilities would involve cutting, folding, binding, gathering, stapling, trimming, UV Coating and other finishing functions.
- Learning and operating machinery as required to perform responsibilities.
- Ensure adherence to all documented processes and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)