Account Manager – Print Production
About Strata Company:
Strata provides smart marketing solutions to some of the nation’s most respected brands. We leverage and develop emerging technology to help unify the areas of marketing, creative, and production into a streamlined, single workflow. Our wide range of innovative client-driven solutions enable customers to overcome complex marketing and communications challenges.
You can become a valuable part of our collaborative culture that emphasizes respect, trust, and support. If you are an independent, self-motivated thinker interested in making an impact in an environment that is both challenging and motivating, join our team and apply now!
Duties & Responsibilities :
The Account Manager will work directly with clients and internal team members to understand and process the full life cycle of client jobs, which may include print and direct mail projects, technology installations, and other marketing communication programs. In this position, you’ll play a vital role in providing account support, all while actively contributing to the enhancement of our internal processes in support of our client-facing services. This includes designing new or improving existing processes, creating, or maintaining documentation on those processes, and communicating those processes internally.
In this role, your primary goals are to serve as the client’s trusted advocate throughout critical decision-making processes, as well as foster and cultivate robust relationships with an unwavering commitment to grasping their specific requirements, comprehending their needs, and aligning with their objectives.
- Ability to collect, establish and deliver results by communicating with customers, offering strategic insight, and coordinating externally and internally across all levels of the organization.
- Be a business-minded individual seeking long-term employment with a fast-growing company.
- Have strong communication skills including the desire to build solid working relationships.
- High critical thinking and problem solving to provide input cross-departmentally into production, marketing, and development processes.
- A strong understanding of job-based print production processes.
- Strong time management skills, high-level of initiative and follow-through; able to troubleshoot and find solutions; reliable and committed.
- Demonstrate passion for the brand, products, services, and solutions offered to our customers.
- Be comfortable and confident as the main point of contact between Strata and the client and monitor the account for retention, renewals and upsell opportunities.
- Confident in creating estimates and invoices for print production or similar industry.
To Be Successful in this Role, You Should have:
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in Direct Marketing, Offset and Large format printing.
- Experience in
- Experience with Salesforce or another similar CRM System.
- Intermediate understanding of internet technologies.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook and the ability to learn new software/technology.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 5+ years in Account Management and Customer facing roles
- Innovative thinker and self-starter
- Adaptability – the flexibility to adapt to changing client needs, industry trends, and company priorities
- Experience with output and analysis of reports for internal purposes in Excel.
- Excellent communication skills and highly motivated.
- Interested in a role they can grow with and influence
- 401(k) / 401(k) matching
- Healthcare Insurance: health, dental, vision, and life
- Highly competitive performance-based bonuses/compensation programs
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Small team atmosphere
- Hybrid – Remote
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19428: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)