The Office Manager will be an integral part of our Operations team intersecting with all company departments. You will work with various team members to ensure proper alignment and orchestration of office procedures. You will be responsible for facilitating the flow of information and assets between internal and external resources.
About Strata Company:
Strata provides smart marketing solutions to some of the nation’s most respected brands. We leverage and develop emerging technology to help unify the areas of marketing, creative, and production into a streamlined, single workflow. Our wide range of innovative client-driven solutions enable customers to overcome complex marketing and communications challenges.
You can become a valuable part of our collaborative culture that emphasizes respect, trust, and support. If you are an independent, self-motivated thinker interested in making an impact in an environment that is both challenging and motivating, join our team and apply now!
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Primarily managing our Plymouth Meeting location while providing support as needed to the Conshohocken location.
- Assisting with projects to support print production – requires thoughtful decision making by organizing relevant information and determining alternatives regarding vendor use.
- Being the main contact person for office visitors, building maintenance, supply vendors, FedEx and incoming/outgoing mail, and office services.
- Receiving and forwarding incoming mail or packages with professionalism to proper recipient, including invoices, bills, and vendor deliveries.
- Assisting finance team with general accounting needs or inquiries – some knowledge and understanding of cloud accounting systems, AP/AR and order entry.
- Having a continual focus on areas of improvement to better the employee experience in terms of goods and support within the office space.
- Monitor and maintain sufficient supply inventory used by colleagues on a regular basis (production and office supplies, etc.); ensuring that all communal office areas are ready for daily use.
To Be Successful in this Role, You Should:
- Strong professional experience with office or administrative support roles and an attitude that will bring a fresh perspective and energy to the position.
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills, high levels of emotional intelligence, and the ability to confidently communicate with a wide spectrum of stakeholders.
- Ability to work on a hybrid schedule and manage/prioritize in-office responsibilities. Three days in office, two days working from home (M,T,Th – in-office) with some flexibility about changing days for specific situations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel, PPT); Outlook; cloud accounting software experience is helpful.
- A results-oriented, proactive, team player, self-starter attitude with the ability to perform well autonomously, anticipating needs of colleagues in a physical office environment.
- The ability to effectively execute day-to-day tasks while also planning impactful activity over the short, medium, and long term.
- Strong time management skills, high level of initiative and follow-through; able to troubleshoot and find solutions; excellent attention to detail; reliable and committed.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Multichannel marketing, Direct marketing and or printing a plus – including commercial postage policies or requirements
- 3+ years in office/administrative support position
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems
- Experience with output and analysis of reports for internal purposes in Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of accounting reconciliation processes
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)