A Strata YouTube Original Series
Campaign optimization strategies help you paint a full picture of the health of your marketing campaigns and improve upon what is and isn’t working. Whether you’re running digital and print ads or sending out direct mail, it’s important to know how your campaign’s being received. Our newest YouTube video features Strata’s Campaign Coordinator, Mike, answering several frequently asked campaign optimization questions. Here’s a snippet of just a few of them, below.
What exactly is campaign optimization?
“Campaign optimization increases the performance and effectiveness of an advertising campaign to achieve the campaign’s desired results.”
Why is campaign optimization important and what are the main benefits?
“In its early stages, advertising can be a bit of trial-and-error. Monitoring how a campaign is performing can help you and your team identify what’s working and what’s not. For example, if you see one market performing better than another, it may be time to consider re-allocating your budget.”
Can campaign optimization have a negative effect on a campaign?
“Although you may see the ‘hiccups’ of campaign optimization as negatives, they are positives when you look at the bigger picture. Every failure is just a point along the road to success.”
Mike answers these questions in more depth, as well as several more (below) in our full video, available on YouTube! He also covers:
- How much time should go into campaign optimization?
- What’s a sign that it’s time for a campaign to be optimized? How frequently should campaigns be optimized?
- What are the key steps to campaign optimization? What’s the process?
- What are the most common things within a campaign that need to be altered/changed?
- Which KPIs/metrics are key when it comes to campaign optimization?
- Why is the buyer journey so significant/important to utilize for campaign optimization, and how do you utilize it?
- What are the top tools/tactics used for campaign optimization?
Click the image below to view the full video!
While we cover several key questions surrounding campaign optimization, our team is always available to help with your marketing campaigns. Have a question that we didn’t answer? Or, ready to make smart happen? Contact us today and we’ll help you get started.Back to Blog