Strata Will Introduce Pioneering Capabilities and Expertise in Data-Driven Fundraising Programs and Cloud-based Applications
For Immediate Release
June 12, 2017
Katrina Denk, Director of Marketing
Plymouth Meeting, PA (June 12, 2017) — Fundraising professionals often have limited resources with which to do the seemingly impossible: Convert prospects into loyal donors, grow brand awareness and increase gift size in a crowded giving landscape. Now they stand to benefit from Strata’s deep experience and comprehensive solutions aimed at addressing the unique challenges, needs and budget of nonprofit organizations.
For the first time, Strata Company will attend the Bridge to Integrated Fundraising & Marketing Conference, held this year at the National Harbor in Maryland August 2 – 4. The Bridge Conference is an annual event where fundraising and direct marketing professionals convene to learn about the latest best practices in nonprofit marketing.
“Strata is honored to attend this important conference, and excited to share our experience and distinct skill set with the nonprofit community,” says Jeff Sammak, President and Founder of Strata Company. “We intimately understand their challenges, particularly when it comes to data, navigating new technologies and creating direct response campaigns that rise above the noise in the market. This fits squarely within our specialties. With over 20 years of experience leveraging a unique combination of data, tactics and technology, we’ve been able to measurably increase effectiveness and ROI for our clients. ”
Strata invites Bridge attendees to visit Booth 610 to learn how our range of technology and marketing services can help streamline operations and improve fundraising results. (Also: We’ll have fun activities focused on strengthening connections with colleagues – and the opportunity to win a Fitbit®.) Attendees can preview the following solutions and services:
- Precision-targeted Direct Response Programs
- Personalized marketing is crucial, especially when it comes to attracting new donors. Strata’s direct marketing programs are driven by segmentation and the latest in modern direct mail techniques.
- Our award-winning creative support team ensures stand-out direct mail pieces, while our full-scale production services take care of printing, mailing and fulfillment.
- A/B Testing Services
- Our A/B testing offering helps fundraisers learn what triggers response – and what doesn’t. We help uncover the right mix of messaging, format and targeting to maximize results and ROI.
- Stay tuned for updates on our growing capabilities in A/B testing, and how they can maximize your results when you work with Strata.
- Data management services
- Strata’s holistic approach to data management ensures lists are updated, clean and optimized, as well as help organizations acquire additional data for prospective donors.
- With merging, purging and analysis capabilities, we give fundraisers fully optimized lists – and their time back.
- Marcom On Demand
- MarCom On Demand is a user-friendly, cloud-based software solution that gives nonprofits centralized control over brand assets and content.
- It streamlines processes for fundraising campaign execution, enabling – for example – local branches to access targeted, region-specific content. Relevant content and localized campaigns are key to cultivating donor relationships and engaging new prospects.
- Customer Communications Management software
- CCM software streamlines and simplifies the way fundraisers communicate with donors, colleagues and volunteers.
- Users can generate complex correspondence in an automated workflow. By immediately unifying data, seamless output of correspondence is possible across multiple channels and formats, including print, email and mobile.
- CCM solutions cut down on errors and wasted time, and can help efforts to nurture donor relationships.
“With these support services and solutions, we aim to lift the burden from nonprofit marketers so that they can remain mission-focused,” Sammak says. “We’re committed to helping these organizations take their programs, brand and organization to the next level by integrating the best aspects of data, strategy, tactics and technology.”
Fundraisers stand to benefit from collaborating with Strata Company, a long-time pioneer of highly targeted, data-driven marketing. Our specialties include cloud-based marketing and communications management solutions, multichannel marketing, and full service production services. Our short-run variable print, match mail campaigns connect with and engage donor databases to maximize ROI. Contact us to start optimizing effectiveness for your organization today.