Strata Will Feature Its Expertise In Data-driven Fundraising Programs for Educational and Professional Institutions
Plymouth Meeting, PA (November 7th, 2016) – Strata is pleased to announce it will be attending and exhibiting at the 2017 CASE District III Conference in Nashville, TN, February 5th-8th.
The CASE District III conference will bring together professionals who are passionate about advancing and supporting educational and professional institutions by optimizing the effectiveness of alumni relations, fundraising, communications, and marketing.
With over 20 years of experience in creating and engaging donors for higher ed and other professional institutions, Strata Company is excited to bring its full service expertise and leadership to Nashville. Stop by booth #308 to meet Strata leadership and learn more about our powerful data-driven fundraising programs.
Strata’s end-to-end services and solutions include:
- Data Consulting and Management
- Acquisition, Maintenance, Optimization and Segmentation
- Data-driven Direct Marketing
- Segmented Appeals, Acquisition and Affinity Campaigns
- Full-service Production Services
- Design, Print, Fulfillment, Mailing and Warehousing
- Technology Solutions
- PURLS, Marketing Resource Management and Workflow Automation
About Strata Company
Strata Company is a marketing, communications, and technology company specializing in highly segmented, data-driven fundraising programs. With over 20 years of experience, our short-run variable print, match mail campaigns connect with and engage donor databases in order to maximize ROI.